Friday, January 6, 2012

This will be short and sweet tonight, since I've had a long day and my knee is absolutely killing me. I ate great today, and am hoping my knee is feeling better tomorrow so I can get back on the elliptical. Otherwise, looks like just strength training and swimming for me.

BREAKFAST:
  • string cheese
  • egg
  • smoothie (V8 blueberry pomegranate juice, carrots, spinach, zucchini and flaxseed. Definately healthy, but totally gross. Not a fan of this V8 juice) I sucked it down but won't be making it again.
  • coffee
LUNCH:
  • veggie sandwich
  • minnestrone soup
  • fiber one chocolate brownie
SNACK:
  • V8 veggie juice
  • pretzels
  • orange
DINNER:
  • 2 mini veggie pizzas
  • screwdriver (like I said, long day, bad knee. ha.)
Time to sit down, relax, and enjoy a Modern Family marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment