Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BACK OFF!

I have had it with people coming to my door this week wanting to A) get me a better "mortgage interest rate", B) clean my carpets for "free" and C) to "share their message". I am THIS close to putting one of those tacky "no solicitor" signs on my door just to keep them away. Seriously, A) I HAVE an unbelievable interest rate, B) I have my own carpet cleaner, and C) I know their "message", and it's not the same one thats in MY bible. I have no interest in their version.

Now, don't get me wrong...I don't mind the food drives, boy / girl scouts, and school fundraisers. I'm happy to support these causes when I can. But regarding everyone else, I just really am sick of strangers infringing on me while I'm at home, enjoying the precious family time that we already don't get enough of.

There. Now I feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment