Wednesday, December 23, 2009

NOT'S

I DID NOT spend 99% of this day in my pj's. (I even went grocery shopping in "half" pj's, and then changed back into FULL Pj's when I got home)

I DID NOT get ditched tonight by a friend who decided sugar cookies were more enticing. I must say that I DO NOT blame her.

I CAN NOT believe the crappy week my sister has had, which in turn led to the cancellation of her trip home for Christmas.

I MIGHT NOT get the heaping pile of laundry folded and put away, because I may be playing the wii.

I WILL NOT spend any more money this Christmas. Enough already!

I SHOULD NOT have eaten 2 rice krispie treats this afternoon.

I HAVE NOT turned into a texting fanatic since my husband finally got unlimited texting on our plan.

I CAN NOT resist stealing said husband's fancy new blackberry to play with it when he's not watching, and setting new Pandora stations that he will drive him crazy just for the fun of it. :)

I COULD NOT drink one more drop of water today.

I WILL NOT feel sorry for myself and my husband and the fact that we have nothing that resembles a "long holiday weekend", like practically everyone else we know! I WILL, however, celebrate holiday pay, wellness checks and overtime pay.

I CAN NOT believe I still haven't finished my Mom's birthday scarf. Her birthday was 2 months ago exactly. My Mom, however, CAN believe that I still haven't finished her birthday scarf.

I SHOULD NOT be on this computer right now. I have a girl that wants some snugglin'.

So, off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment