Wednesday, December 23, 2009

27 POUNDS!!

I have hit the 27 pound mark in my weight loss journey. It feels great!! The changes I have made in my diet/lifestyle have become my new routine now. Probably the biggest change I have made is cutting out meat products from my diet. About 2 months ago I cut out red meat, and I really notice a difference in how I feel. The big challenge will come tomorrow, when we have a prime rib dinner at work. Will I be able to resist temptation?

This morning I made protein berry smoothies for breakfast. Here's the recipe...they are delicious! PROTEIN BERRY SMOOTHIE
*1/2 cup frozen blueberries
*1/2 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries
* 1 cup almond milk (or fat free milk if you prefer)
*1 scoop vanilla protein powder
*1 tbs flaxseed
*1 small container flavored low fat yogurt
*1/2 packet of all natural sweetener, if you want it a bit sweeter (I use stevia)

No comments:

Post a Comment