Wednesday, December 23, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHT

So, the least favorite room in my house is my kitchen. I don't even like it, let alone love it. Since we are about 4 years away from moving to a new house (due to the convenience of living across the street from the kids' school, or unless we get moved for Paco's job), I am looking at ideas to spruce up the kitchen. I would LOVE to put in an island, similar to this one....(photo from http://itsashabbything.blogspot.com/)
I love the look of the beadboard, all the storage, and the counter space...although I'd prefer a granite top. I think it would be cute painted a cranberry color with a dark counter.
CUTE!! This gives me hope! I'm also kicking around the idea of painting my cabinets....what harm could it do...I can't make them any uglier!! Hmmm.....definately more thinking required here...
I TOLD you it was a random thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment