Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I should be....


  • paying the bills

  • doing the laundry

  • cleaning up bbq chips off the carpet

  • buying groceries

  • cleaning up the yard

  • watering the garden

  • weeding flowerbeds

  • helping the kids with their Kidventure Sunday school books

  • rebalancing my 401k

  • returning a zillion calls

  • running a zillion errands

  • scheduling an appointment with my stylist

  • taking the van in for an oil change

  • sorting through the stacks of stuff my kids brought home from school last week

  • watering my flowers

  • pruning the bushes

  • cleaning toothpaste off the bathroom mirrors (how DO they do this?)

Instead, I am....



  • hanging out with my kids playing super mario on the old Nintendo

  • blogging, and making lists of future blog ideas

  • facebooking

  • glaring at laundry

  • glaring at bills

  • wanting to pile up with the kids on the couch and knit

Oh well, at least I got my to-do list done, that's one more thing I can check off!

1 comment:

  1. Did you copy my list? Oh wait, you couldn't have found my list under my pile of laundry.

    ReplyDelete