Monday, June 29, 2009

YARN AND YAWNS

I stayed up way too late last night, mastering my knitting and purling. Yep, I'm officially getting it down. (aside from a few..."character traits", aka...screw ups). This could be partially to the fact that I learned purling Saturday night after my 3rd margarita. Apparently I learn better that way. We had a fun girls night with chips, salsa and margaritas and knitting. Don't we know how to have a good time? These evenings are referred to as "Stitch and B****". Which of course is exactly what we did.

This morning I'm loving on my cup of coffee and trying to wake up. I've already got the beds made, laundry in and so on but I'm still a little foggy. I'm not sure what we'll do today, maybe a picnic lunch at the park or something along those lines. We'll just have to see!

Lets see, anything interesting happen in my life since my last post? Hmmmm...well I got pulled over by a cop yesterday in FRONT of our church. Now how embarassing is that? Fortunately, I didn't get a ticket, just a warning. Apparently I didn't yield at a 2 way stop to the traffic that was passing through. I was thinking it was a 4-way stop. Of course, my children (and family members) were in the car with me so there will be no living it down. I was very polite to the officer and made no mention of the fact that there was more than likely still some tequila running through my veins. That could only work against me. (On the bright side though, it was one of the best church services ever. Richie Shaw gave the message, and he's always my favorite! The music rocked too! I love, love Real Life Ministries!)
In 3 more weeks the Sutton family will be off to Glacier National Park! The kids are so excited to get back to camping, and we are looking forward to much needed family time. Whoo Hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment