Saturday, June 6, 2009

HELLO, LITTLE RADISHES

Hooray! One week to the day since we planted our new garden, and I am happy to announce the arrival of our...radishes! I knew they would be the first to sprout but that was fast! I know you are simply dying for a look, so here you go...Aren't you thrilled? No? Well then you must have more exciting things going on in your life than I do...because I'm freakin' excited! Soon, they will look delcious and tasty like this...On a more disturbing note, my topsy-turvy tomatoes are going all turvy-topsy on me. (Did you catch that clever play on words? You have to read carefully, I'm quick like that). See what I mean? See that branch on the bottom left that has done a U-turn? It's trying to grow upright. Seems that its ticked off about being flipped over all topsy-turvylike. My question is, what the heck do I do now? I have been consulting with fellow topsy-turvy'ers and no one knows. Maybe when the tomatoes arrive they will weight it back down? Any ideas? Anyone curious as to how many more times I can slip the words topsy-turvy into this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment