Sunday, June 7, 2009

GOOD MORNING, BEAUTIFUL

Ahhhh, no Sunday morning (or any other morning for that matter) would be complete without my coffee....I love you, coffee.I have been waiting for this day for a whole entire year!! Today is the farm chicks show! I went last year by myself, and have been raving about it since then. A group of about 4 or 5 of us from work have been planning today out since last June. What's that you say? You don't KNOW WHO THE FARM CHICKS ARE? Impossible!
The show today is a combination of all different sorts of vendors selling different things. Think Saks fifth avenue meets flea market. Cool, I told you! I'm hoping to find some funky vegetable stakes for my garden. Afterwards we may do coffee or lunch, or whatever the hell we feel like. Ooops, I sad a bad word. I can't help myself. Farm chicks are HERE!

4 comments:

  1. I too was at the show this weekend. My friend and I went together...we had a great time :o)

    I posted a little mini movie about it today-feel free to have a look see when you get a chance :o)

    ~simply~

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a blast at the show...
    so glad you did to.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Farm Chicks show is so much fun! We had a blast! Since you are in Washington we hope you can stop by our show in Puyallup, WA this weekend!

    Linda & Dixie
    The Funky Junk Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so glad you had a chance to visit the show!
    Take care,
    Serena :)

    ReplyDelete