Friday, March 20, 2009

WOW!

Can you believe it has been THREE WHOLE DAYS since I've blogged?! Unheard of! Give me a little slack though, I've been sick. Okay, Okay, so that hasn't stopped me from doing anything else this week but for whatever reason I just didn't get to the blog.

So, busy, busy week!! I'm so glad its Friday! We just got home from the park with my girlfriend Amy and her adorable little people, and now the kids are playing in the tub and I'm thinking about dinner. I am looking forward to Saturday morning in my comfy clothes (the same ones I wear every weekend, hmmmm, and come to think of it, most of the week)and enjoying my delicious coffee. If the weather is good the kids and I will be outside most of the day in the yard cleaning up the mess that Old Man Winter left for us. Ok, I'll be real here, I doubt I'll get much help from the kids!

I have been a fabulously committed girl and hit the gym 4 times this week by 5am!! Getting up an hour earlier (especially when I get up so stinking early to start with), was easier than I thought, because I really am enjoying the workouts and I feel great when I'm done. It's becoming an addiction!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the first day of spring!!

1 comment:

  1. The kids loved the park with you.Austin said cole is the "best big budy". We need to make getting together a more regular routine!

    ReplyDelete