Saturday, March 21, 2009

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!

Yes, morning already. Saturday morning, in fact, which is my favorite morning of the week! (Hmmm, except the occassional Sunday morning when Paco is off because we all know that means omelets are headed our way). I'm having a tough time waking up this morning! Funny thing is, I woke up at 4:20 like I was ready to get up for the day, since I got up at that time everyday this week to go to the gym. Instead of staying up, I went back to bed and now I'm dragging.

INTERESTING.

Anyhoo, thanks to everyone, and yes I mean ALL of you that voted on my hair color poll. That would be all 8 of you! It appears that the popular vote was strawberry blond. After careful consideration I am afraid, dear friends, that I must pull rank on you and go with the brown. Oh, and to the one voter who chose "no amount of hair color is going to make THAT mess look good", I humbly appreciate your honesty.

YEAH RIGHT.

Ahhhh, the coffee is brewing, hubby's in the shower and the kids are watching spongebob. Gracie and I did some delicious snugglin' in bed this morning, she is my most loviest lovebug..it's one of my favorite things. That girl loves her some mama.

AHHHH...SNUGGLIN'.

Okay, okay, this post is taking a weird turn...time to get my coffee and do...well...something.

1 comment:

  1. I am very disappointed. I voted for the stawberry blonde! At least try to add some blonde and red highlights then. I really think it would look good. And plus it is spring, time for a lighter look. At least that is what I will do next time I get my hair colored.

    ReplyDelete