Thursday, March 12, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS....

AMANDA!! Yes, my good friend Amanda has won the "Name that blog" contest, with the very, very exciting entry of "The Sutton Four". It doesn't quite have the hint of sarcasm that is so....ME...but it seems to be liked. Even with my husband compromising the order of things by voting twice, it still would have won. However, I may reserve the right to change it at any time or add in a smart ass subtitle just because...well...its my blog and I can if I want to!

I'm sure Amanda is especially excited over her grand prize...a weekend with the Sutton children, at HER house! PARTY TIME!! Okay, okay, she lives in an apartment and they don't allow uncivilized wild animals there, so I guess she will have to forfeit. It's her loss, really. Guess she will have to settle for some chocolate brownies and my good company. Lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment