Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Another evening at the gym...that's three in a row! I totally kicked my own butt and did 3 miles on the treadmill and then did the swimming/hot tubbing thing with the little Suttons. Cole picked up right where he left off last summer with his swimming and swam the length of the pool a few times. Gracie, who is the bravest of my little darlings, jumped into the deep end and swam about 15 feet to me. Progress!!! They will be SO ready for swimming this summer! I literally spent my summers in the water, so of course I've always hoped that my kids would be water lovers. Tomorrow we will take a break from the gym as we've got lots of catching up to do around here...mainly homework, bills and the like. Oh yeah, gotta go to work too. Blech.

1 comment:

  1. Denise, you have good taste in music! Will you take me to polka dot pottery?

    ReplyDelete