Monday, February 16, 2009

LOTS TO DO, LOTS TO DO.....

I must say its been one of the more relaxing weekends I've had in ages! Lots of time off my feet for a change and hanging out with the kids. However, today I must get back on the horse and get some stuff accomplished....laundry, checkbook, homework, cleaning out the family baskets, batteries need charged, pick up cat food, work out the monthly budget (hmmm..the beginning of the month would have been a more reasonable time to do that...), kids rooms, pack lunches, check out the weekly family schedule...and so on. Oh yeah, and I suppose my family is going to expect dinner. How rude. Sigh, a mother's work is never done. :)

Took the kids to the dentist this morning (thanks again to my darling husband for scheduling an 8am appointment...hope we didn't wake you while we were rushing about frantically). All is well and neither of the kids have ever had a cavity. Since her hospital stay, Gracie has regressed back to sucking her thumb much more than just at bedtime. If we can't break that darling little habit (she looks so cute!) she's going to damage her front teeth. Let me know if anyone has any tips that don't involve tabasco sauce. Ive already heard that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment