Saturday, February 14, 2009

15 THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

So, everyone does top 10 lists right? Not me! I'm doing a top 15 just to stir things up a bit. Boy do I know how to venture to the wild side. Here's my list of things that I MUST, MUST have to function in my crazy world:

1. binder clips. I totally love these for organizing, especially the colorful ones. I.LOVE.THEM.
2. pottery nights with the girls
3. coffee ( obviously this list is in no particular order)
4. a handful of T.V shows that allow me to escape this reality called my life
5. my hot pink ipod (sorry kids, Mommy can't hear you)
6. cloth bags for everything from hauling stuff around to grocery shopping. I must have 30.
7. recycling bins. The kids and I are recycling/re-using freaks.
8. did I mention binder clips?
9. labeled baskets for the kids, myself and Paco. Thats where all the papers, homework, misc stuff goes until we can deal with it. (binder clips come into play here!)
10. my computer. DUH.
11. my breadman breadmaker
12. Olive leaf, multivitamins and emergen-c
13. weekend mornings in my pj's with my coffee and checking my email. (always with my Gracie by my side, she's my resident snuggler)
14. good friends that I can vent to
15. girly lotions and lipgloss. Never leave home without them. NEVER!

2 comments:

  1. I had to tell you this because I thought you of all people would appreciate it and because it kind of ties in with your list. What actually drove me out of bed this morning was the thought of coffee. I wanted coffee so bad I was actually dreaming about making some. Wow.

    Happy V-day.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Dreaming about coffee? Fabulous! I knew if anyone would appreciate my adoration for coffee, it would be you!

    Happy V-day back.
    :)

    ReplyDelete