Monday, February 16, 2009

IS IT TOO EARLY FOR SPRING FEVER?

Cause I've got it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the snow, but I'm tired of everything being ugly and wet and yucky. All our bushes are toast because of the 5 feet of snow that was sitting on them in December, and we still can't get all our Christmas decorations out. It's driving me nuts! Which leads me to another dilemma....we can't decide whether we plan on staying in this house or buying a new one. Personally, I would LOVE to move into a new house that needs less work and is more our style. The yard here is high maintenance, and with Paco working so much most of the work falls to me. The sensible side of me says we should stay put since we have only about 10 years left till its paid off, and then we'll have more money for our retirement dreams and college for the little Suttons. We've talked about staying here until the kids are out of elementary school, since the fact that we live next door to the school is really convenient. It's definately not where we want to stay forever. We've also got to consider the possibility of moving out of Spokane for Paco's next promotion. If they offer it to him, we've pretty much got to go. I think our family could use a big adventure! More food for thought.....

No comments:

Post a Comment