Saturday, February 14, 2009

401K MISERY AND SURVIVING CHUCK E. CHEESE

The title pretty much says it all. My 401K is down 47.1% from this time last year. I'm disgruntled and blame everything on Suze Orman who keeps telling me to keep on keeping on. UGH! Soooo, which one of you out there wants to be roomies with Paco and I after retirement?

I spent 2+ crazy hours at Chuck E. Cheese last night with my Mom and kids. The kids have been begging Grandma to go there ever since they poured the foundation on the building. Of course they had a blast and will be developing all kinds of symptoms of all kinds of diseases within the next 6-12 hours. That place was crazy busy by the time we left....apparently its the happening place for all us parents with no social lives and who feel the desperate urge to go someplace where we can completely abandon our children with no thoughts to their safety. On second thought, I love that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment