I feel SO good! I can really start to see the changes in my body, and feel so energized from the nutritious food, loads of water, and excercise. It can be so addicting once you've really settled in to a gym routine. Last night we went to dinner and I was able to use my phone app to research the restaurants' menu and make the smartest choice for me. I found a great dinner for only 9 points! However, once you add in the bread and the 20 fries I snuck off my daughter's plate, I wound up using some flexpoints :) This morning the scale showed me down another pound from yesterday so I'm good with that.
On to today's menu:
- oatfit oatmeal, 1 tbsp peanut butter, flaxseed
- greek yogurt
- v8 juice, coffee with creamer
- veggie pita sandwich (tomatoes, red onion, peppercini, laughing cow cheese, spinach
- half of a smoothie (strawberries, blueberries, light OJ, vanilla yogurt, flaxseed, spinach, carrots and Greene's berry burst powder)
- light string cheese
- kashi cookie (oh. yum)
- the other half of my smoothie
- snacked on carrots and celery
- 1/4 grilled cheese sandwich
- fage greek yogurt with honey
- fiber one bar (my fav one is caramel coconut fudge)
I've decided on a long term weight loss/fitness goal to work towards...a TRIATHALON!! I am so excited about this. Hopefully I will get good news from the Doctor next week regarding my foot. There is one coming up this April, and another in August, but I am really worried about carrying the extra weight and the foot issues. For now I'm planning on 2013. This should give me plenty of time to drop the weight, heal up, and train, train, train! We will see how things progress. What I DO know is that completing a triathalon will be an amazing accomplishment and I can't wait to check it off my bucket list.
In fact, I'm going to print out this picture to remind myself of what I am capable of:
SO, SO excited for the adventures that lie ahead.