Friday, October 22, 2010

Where have I been and what have I been doing you may (or may not?) be asking? Well, I've been:
  • winterizing the yard
  • going to a little place I like to call...work. ew.
  • hanging out with my favorite little people
  • talking on the phone with the school counselor. ugh. She's really sweet though.
  • going on hot dates with a handsome 8 (almost 9!) year old
  • sharing a small pumpkin pie blizzard with my date
  • feeling extremely guilty about that pumpkin pie blizzard afterwards
  • experiencing an awkward ultrasound appointment with a hot ultrasound guy, complete with jazz music.
  • living a (mostly) vegan lifestyle...just for fun
  • eating mashed sweet potatoes. Oh, yum.
  • making plans for Cole's upcoming birthday. 9 already? sniff.
  • enjoying a night out with friends
  • picking on Amanda. poor girl. She deserves better.
  • cracking up at my husband's talented dance moves at the nightclub
  • trying out new recipes
  • discovering tofutti sour cream. who knew?
  • worrying about my mom
  • trying to figure out 3rd grade math. Really, I thought I was smarter than this.
  • making lists of all the crap that needs to be done around the house. paint, paint, paint!
  • taking Gracie to get her hair cut. SO cute!
  • thinking about Kelly and Brian, they're getting married next week!
  • forgetting to return a "crucial" piece of paper to school so my kids could get a tiny rubber duck. Please.
  • making smoothies for my co-workers. Cause I'm the nurturing type.
  • sewing patches galore
  • longing to get back to the gym, missing yoga and the elliptical.
  • counting down the days (16!) until my trip to Virginia to see the newlyweds. Love them so much.
That about sums it up for the past week or so! Aren't I soooooo exciting? You're jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment