Monday, September 27, 2010

Love these bags!

A few years ago, I was invited to a Miche purse party, but wasn't able to attend. Now I see what all the fuss is about!! Oh how I LOVE them!! You get one bag, and choose from tons of extra "shells" (covers) that magnetically attach on to change the look of your bag in seconds! I HAD to have a party and look at the damage I've already done....(all pictures from the Miche website).

My smaller shells:



and my big bags....oh I LOVE these big bags!!!


and they even have MINI Miche's....so I could get Gracie a purse to match mine and we could be super-Matchy. And then I could borrow it from her. Ha! What a great idea....I'm SO glad I met my friend Becky who sells these. Of course I'm glad I met her anyway, but the fact that she sells sweet purses is simply a bonus!

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea.

    I have been enjoying your family photos. So nice to see you all enjoying your activities and each other.

    ReplyDelete