Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A surprise

The last few years , ummm, months,  my husband has listened to me whine about wanting to do more traveling. Honestly, I've been a bit bored with life lately. So, imagine my surprise when I accidentally discovered a BIG (early birthday) surprise he had in store for me! (it really was an accident how I found out, and I felt terrible for ruining it for him).

A trip to Charlottesville, VA to see my sister and her (soon-to-be) husband! I am beyond excited! He was even so thoughtful as to get me a window seat on the plane AND a vegetarian meal. Awwww, honey, you are amazing! My sister was also in on the grand scheme, the little darling.

I'm anticipating lots of wine, sightseeing and hanging with my sis at her new yoga studio, bend. Woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment