Sunday, August 29, 2010

Golf

We had a wonderful Friday with our friends Wade and Becky golfing at Circling Raven golf course. What a beautiful place! It was my first real round of golf, and I definately have some work to do. {grin}. I never thought I would enjoy golf, but I really did and can't wait to go again!
Paco and Wade, searching for lost balls (theirs, of course.. Becky and I stayed on the course! haha)
Becky, taking a practice swing
Nice form, honey!
Trying to look like I know what I'm doing?
Luckily, no balls in the water!
Love this one of Paco!
Now, where did that ball go? Is it here?
or maybe over HERE?
My BEST shot of the day!! Can you find my ball?
Hmmm..notice one bottle is full, and one is almost empty?? I believe the one on the left contributed to my great shot in the above photo.
Ummm...Wade? What game are YOU playing?
18th hole, and the clubhouse.
Wade and Becky
The Suttons
We finished the day with dinner in Liberty Lake at a great little bistro. I had the salmon risotto and a lemondrop martini.

That's what I call a perfect day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! You look amazing! And next time have a huckletini too! They make them sooooo good! YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete