Monday, July 19, 2010

vacation

As my vacation draws to an end, I can't help but think of all the fun we had as a family this week. Seriously, it has been ages since we've had this much family time together. Apparently a stay-cation was just what the Suttons needed....
  • hiking
  • swimming, swimming and more swimming
  • multiple bbqs with friends and family
  • lazy mornings
  • late evenings
  • lots of lounging by the pool
  • cocktails aplenty
  • cub scout night at the Indians game and campout
  • a few meals out
  • family movie night
  • swimming, swimming and more swimming
  • homemade belgian waffles
  • cold spaghetti salad
  • lots of hot dogs, burgers and popsicles for the kiddos
  • a late night run to DQ for strawberry golden oreo blizzards
This had to be one of the most relaxing weeks I've had. I feel great!

Sigh. Back to the real world tomorrow. Maybe I'll give my notice. Honey, sound O.K to you? {Grin}

No comments:

Post a Comment