Friday, July 30, 2010

MY QUIET WEEK

My kiddos have been at Mt. Rainier with Grandpa all week at his cabin. They are having the best time....and I'm so happy that they are creating these memories together. We really never thought Gracie would make it so long being away from home...she is such a homebody and a mama's girl. She's too busy snuggling with Grandpa and Punkin (Grandma and Grandpa's puppy) to get homesick! They have had a wonderful week of hot tubbing, swimming, swimming and more swimming, staying up late, eating popsicles in the hot tub (for breakfast!), and lots of other things I'm sure they can't wait to tell me. I remember spending time during the summer's at my Dad's and all the fun my sister and I had with him. Now Cole and Gracie will have their own memories.

As for me, I have been enjoying the quiet. Paco and I have went to dinner, on bike rides, golfing, swimming, and just relaxing and enjoying being together for a change. The house has stayed neat, there's not nearly as much laundry, and we even still have some groceries in the house! HA!

It will be great to see our little Sutton's tomorrow, as well as Grandma and Grandpa. The kids and I will be going back to the cabin next month to spend several days with Grandpa again. Paco will more than likely have to hang out at home and work...BOO.

Starting this coming Monday, Cole and Gracie will be going to daycamp for 2 weeks out at Liberty Lake. Boy these kids are busy this summer! I miss being a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment