Thursday, July 15, 2010

Letters from camp

 This past weekend Paco and Cole went to Cub Country camp at Diamond Lake. Aside from locking their keys in their car (and calling us girl's away from our girl's weekend to bring an extra set), they had a great time. They participated in archery, bb gun shooting, different sorts of classes, swimming tests, human foosball, rock wall climbing, making rockets, fireside programs, jumping castle racing, flag ceremonies, using a compass, and all that other stuff that makes boys into men! HA!
The boys' camp
Somebody got cranky and was sent in the tent for a timeout, which turned into a nap!
Human Foosball !!
Using a compass
Making rockets
I remember going to Camp Sweyolakan as a girl and sending and recieving letters from my family at home. It was so cool because I felt SO far away (in reality I was only an hour away!). Yesterday I recieved letters in the mail from MY campers! Here they are:
Glad that my campers had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment