Monday, April 26, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Every day on my four day weekend I have set my alarm for 6am, so I could have a bit of quiet time before the kids get up. I love my early morning time with my music and coffee. Cole is usually up only a half hour behind me, and once Cole's up, EVERYONE's up. He's noisy. This morning I looked in on him and he had his big stuffed dog on top of his head, with his arm around it. So cute. Miss Gracie is in her not-so-graceful sleeping position which includes being sprawled out all over on her bed and snoring like a sailor. Adorable.

I'm blessed.

It's been a fantastic and very productive weekend. I was so far behind on everything around the house that it was really bothering me. Having the yard sale behind us is a tremendous relief. We still have alot of stuff in the basement to sort through, so I've decided to go down and bring up one box a day, decided what's garbage and what's a keeper. My goal is to get everything back into its place and properly sorted and organized. Yesterday I finally mowed for the first time this Spring. Today I will spend most of the day in the yard and preparing the garden area, then a bit of relaxation before ballet and a cub scout pack meeting. Tomorrow I head back to work. Boo.

My eating this weekend has been horrible. I barely drank water at all, and ate stuff I really shouldn't have.We bought a box of individual Sun Chips bags at Costco, thinking that it would be an easy way to keep track of my servings. I ate THREE bags in a half hour. Not a good strategy, although a yummy one. Curse you, Sun Chips.

 I'm not beating myself up over it, but I will be on my best behavior the rest of this week. Pinky swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment