Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our yard sale was a huge success! I am SO glad it's over. I can't beleive how much stuff we got rid of. All of the big stuff is gone. I'd say we sold 80% of what we had out, and the rest I boxed up immediately and took to Goodwill. Such a relief! Now, our garage is clean, and our basement is much emptier. I sold 10 totes worth of baby/kid clothes. I kept one tote of special things for each of the kids. I don't know why I was holding on to everything, it took up so much space! We exceeded our $500.00 goal!! The kids are both buying new bikes with their money and we will buy the pool as a family. Paco and I will have to chip in a little extra but it will be well worth it!

I have cheated alot this weekend. Haven't written down what I'm eating or drank my water. It's unlike me not to get my water in, but for some reason I haven't. I'm back on track today! I'll be working in the yard most of the day so I'll get a little excercise. Looking forward to some time outside with the kiddos after church, and then a movie this evening!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment