Saturday, April 10, 2010

HELLO AGAIN

It's been a busy week, no time for blogging! Maybe later today when things quiet down a bit. This morning we have an early soccer game, followed by errands, dropping the kids off at Grammy's for a sleepover, gym workout, tackling the house which is a disaster, squeeze in a nap, dinner out with hubby, and the "only fools run at midnight" run tonight at....duh...midnight! Can I make it up that late? We'll find out!

I am about 3 pounds away from my short term goal, 225 pounds, which means a 60 pound weight loss!! Percentage wise, that will mean I have lost 21.05%. WOW! I can't believe it! I still have some of my biggest loser winnings socked away, and I'm thinking about how I may reward myself....Maybe new running shoes...like these little beauties:
 or a wild olive tee...like maybe this one: 
Ahhh...decisions, decisions. If you have an opinion on this very important matter, please vote in the poll at the top right corner of my sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment