Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HYC UPDATE

All is well in weight-loss land. I've earned myself a shiny, sparkly new button on my sidebar. Isn't it lovely? I meant to put it on a few days ago but things have been BUSY! I haven't gotten to the gym as much as usual this past week, however I have been walking and running with the kids nearly every day. I snuck out last night at bedtime and had a hot date with the elliptical machine at the gym. Felt great! I have noticed a significant slow-down in my weight loss since I haven't been working on the elliptical as much. This weekend we are doing the "Only fools run at midnight" fun run. I am not a night owl, so this should be interesting! I have a feeling there will be a late night coffee break.

Easter wasn't much of a challenge for me, food wise...given that I don't eat meat, pork or chicken anymore. Paco and the kids had spiral ham, loaded baked potatos and asparagus. I just had a couple small potatoes with greek yogurt and cheese, and a pile of asparagus. SO good.

Sorry, not a very exciting post but better than nothing, eh?

1 comment:

  1. hey denise! long time, no talk! I got the comment on my blog you wanted an invite to my private one but i don't have your email address. send me an email and I'll add you to it: sethandangie at hotmail dot com
    congrats on the weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete