Saturday, March 27, 2010

WEIGH-IN, CLOTHES AND DINNER

I made the most delicious dinner last night! I can't post a picture of it in all its delicious glory because my camera may be toast. For a person that uses her camera everyday, this is not good news! Anyway, here's my "recipe"!! This is not an actual recipe, but just everything I throw in a bowl. The amounts depend on how much I'm making. You're smart, and could figure it out! We have just recently discovered the Quorn chik'n tenders, and seriously, Paco and I love it! We've used it 3 times this week!

QUORN AND BEAN BURRITO

Quorn chik'n tenders (chicken substitute, and SO good!)
low sodium black beans (rinsed)
salsa (I use chachi's key lime and garlic)
light sour cream or greek yogurt
large tortilla (I use La Tortilla factory, tomato basil)

Brown the chik'n and season with taco seasoning. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and spread on a tortilla. That's it! Lots of variations to this...you could also add in corn, cilantro, onion and sprinkle in some cheese as well. This is so quick, very filling and SO delicous! Also, for my weight watcher friends, only 4 points for the whole thing (without cheese)!

On to my weigh-in. It may not LOOK very impressive, but here's the thing. After I hit the 50lb mark, I had a girl scout cookie incident (or two?), gained back about 3-4 pounds or so, and was unable to get to the gym for a few days. Now I have re-lost those 3 and an additional 2. I'm happy with that!! Hey, we all have to have our fun, right?

I went through my dresser and closet last night. Pulled out a bunch of clothes that are too big, including 6 pairs of jeans! Wow!! I also bought a cute outfit to wear to a wedding today. I will have you know that I am ONE size away from not buying plus-size jeans anymore. WOOT! That's a huge deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment