Thursday, February 4, 2010

WEIGH-IN

Tomorrow is the final weigh-in for our biggest loser contest. I can't believe it has been 3 months already! Some of us have decided to start another 3 month contest tomorrow after the final weigh-in. The competition has been such a motivation!

As for the weigh-in, I'm hoping to make the top 3, out of 22 people that participated. As of today, I've lost 35 lbs in this 3 month period. (A total weight loss of 42lbs when you add the 7 lbs I lost before the competition began.) That's a great weight loss right? Well I've had some SERIOUS competition! For me, it's become about so much more than winning the money. I am healthier, and loving my new lifestyle, which is the greatest prize of all. Regardless of what the outcome is tomorrow, I am so proud of what I have already accomplished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment