Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'M SUCH A BIG LOSER!!


Yep, you guessed it..... I WON!! FIRST PLACE!! Three months of very hard work paid off, both figuratively and literally. I do have to give kudos to my two biggest competitors, who really kept me on my toes the entire 3 months. They did awesome and look amazing. Out of the 20 people that participated, the majority lost some weight. Most of us have formed healthier eating habits and have been exercising regularly, so we're all winners in that sense.

So, along with bragging rights, I'm $350.00 richer. The sense of pride and accomplishment is so much better than the money though. When I told Cole that I won, his eyes got huge and he said "Mom, I am SO proud of you! You are the most amazing mom ever!". Way better than money.

Today begins a brand new competition, another 90 days to work on getting healthier. It's so much fun to do this with other people! I don't think I could have done it on my own. There is only a handful of us this time, some looking for another chance to steal my title and others just getting started on their own journeys.

Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Denise!!!!!! I hope to join you in your title of Biggest Loser when I have my final weigh in the beginning of April.

    ReplyDelete