Sunday, February 21, 2010

MORE OF MY FAVS, NON SCALE VICTORY!

Here are a couple products that I love!

These Fiber One bars are soooo good! They have 140 calories, 4g fat, and 9 fiber, and are 2 WW points. YUM-O! I also love these progressso soups that have 0 WW points..however, if you eat the entire can, it actually counts as 2 points, but 2 points for a meal? I'll take it! The only downfall is they are awfully high in sodium. Personally, I don't worry too much about sodium because I figure I drink enough water to counteract that. Yes, its a processed food, but sometimes the convenience is worth it. The Italian style vegetable pictured above actually has a beef broth base, and for whatever reason I missed that and ate it anyway. Since I haven't eaten meat, chicken or pork in almost 5 months, it didn't sit right with me. They were on sale at the store so I went back and stocked up but made sure I avoided the beef base. These soups are great, and very filling...especially when I have abandoned all self control, ate irresponsibly and used all my points up before noon ahem....need a very low point snack in the evenings. {Grin}

And, in other exciting news....I am still stuck at a plateau. UGH. However, yesterday I bought new jeans and fit into a size I haven't worn in a looooooong time. Can I get a shout out? WOOT!

1 comment: