Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HEALTHY YOU CHALLENGE DAY!

Well, it looks like I may have broken through my nearly 2 1/2 week plateau. Part of this may be accredited to a friendly little stomach bug that came to visit. Breaking through this plateau has been tough, both physically and mentally. I know there will be more to come, so I'm preparing myself! I think I may need to have my husband hide my scale, because I feel a little like a prisoner to it. I find myself hopping on it multiple times a day, and when you're stuck at a certain weight, that only leads to discouragement. I really need to just do a weekly weigh-in. Did I mention that I'm only one pound away from putting a new HYC button on my sidebar? Can you guess which one? Yeah baby!

On to other things, I do have a non scale victory, as I already mentioned in a previous post but it's exciting so darn it I'll say it again! I bought new jeans that were a size I haven't worn in years. Yes, YEARS. Dang, I rock!

Hoping all my HYC "friends"  are doing well and feeling proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment