Wednesday, January 27, 2010

YOGA AND FIREMEN

Last night we had a substitute yoga instructor because our usual instructor, Chad, is off enjoying the sights of New York City. Apparently our sub missed the memo that this is a beginner's yoga class. She gave us a whoopin! I am feelin' the burn! Yes, I could say that its a "good burn", but in all reality it just hurts like hell. There. Its out. I've said it. I am a yoga wimp this week. My body was prepared for smooth, relaxing, Chad-yoga. Instead, I got my-muscles-are-screaming-when-will-this-torture-end yoga. I won't even mention (ok, maybe I will) that I talked my girlfriend Amy into coming along. Will she return? I don't know. I don't even know if she's speaking to me today.

Okay, so I'm exaggerating a little. It really was a great class, but much tougher than what we usually do. I suppose that's the point, isn't it? I just have a flair for the dramatic this evening.

This evening Gracie's Daisy Scout troop has a field trip to a local fire station. Yes, we will be seeing firemen. Cool down, ladies! Is there a woman out there who doesn't love firemen? We will be bringing them cookies. Cookies and Firemen? Oh my.

Its a good thing my husband doesn't read this blog. He isn't a fireman. Just so you know. But he does like cookies.

And I think he's just as cute as any fireman out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment