Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SHE WHO IS TIRED

Friends, its been a loooooong week. I have lots to blog about but not alot of time just yet. Things will quiet down in a few days. Last night Cole got to lead the colorguard at his cub scout meeting. He spoke "loud and proud" and took it very seriously. Mom and Dad were so proud!

A friend sent me a great link to Women's health magazine's web site. I love this! There are some very inspiring weight loss success stories that I've enjoyed reading. They are so motivating! Speaking of which, I've received several emails/notes from friends that were so sweet and encouraging! Thank you! You are all wonderful! I plan on responding personally after things settle down at work.

Time for me to finish the day old coffee I scrounged out of the coffee pot (after discovering that I was out of the good stuff). Gracie snuck into bed with us at some point in the night and I spent most of that time being her personal arm/foot rest. This is not condusive to a good nights' sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment