Thursday, January 14, 2010

HAITI

I can't help but think about the families and children affected by the Haiti earthquake. Please visit Compassion International if you want to help! You can read more about what Compassion is all about here.

An easy way to help is to text "HAITI" to 90999 to give $10 to the Red Cross relief efforts. (I just did it, its a piece of cake!) This will be on your next phone bill. You can also text "DISASTER" to 90999 to give $10 to Compassions disaster relief program. They will be working directly with the local churches who know where these families live and will be providing immediate relief to them.

It's amazing how far my $10 will go in Haiti. Today, I will remember to be thankful for all the blessings in my life, and pray for the families in Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment