Saturday, December 12, 2009

AN EVENING DOWNTOWN

Earlier this week I signed the kids up for a "Polar Express" party at the Mobius children's museum downtown. http://experiencespokane.com/mobiuskids/

Last night was the big night, and they loved it! They got to have hot cocoa and snacks, watch the Polar Express movie, make gingerbread houses and ornaments, and explore all the wonders of the kids' museum after hours! While they played their night away, I wandered around downtown, pathetically texted a friend about how lonely I was and guilted her into meeting me, treated myself to bath and body works goodies, Starbucks coffee AND a sea salt truffle from Boehms. Paco met us after work and wandered with us.

I'd share pictures of the kids' adorable gingerbread houses if they hadn't already eaten most of them. Part of the fun, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment