Wednesday, December 9, 2009

COCKTAILS, ANYONE?

Oh, how I could go for a cocktail right about now. I had the workday from you. know. where. In fact, it was such a fantastic day that I am going back tomorrow morning at 3am. Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming. Who knew that my life would be so glamorous. If only I could spend every day at work accomplishing the impossible, completing work on an unrealistic labor budget, bringing my work home, and of course doing it all with a smile on my face because, of course, I can indeed work miracles and am more than happy to do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Back to that cocktail. Given that we are heading out to the door in a short bit to Gracie's daisy scout meeting, it would seem apparent that alcohol would be a poor choice right now. You know. 'Cause I'm driving and all. Instead I will have to settle for a hot cup of hazelnut coffee served with a side of bitter and angry.
It just doesn't taste the same.

1 comment:

  1. I can't help you with the alcohol thing but I CAN help you with the coffee thing.

    One skinny white chocolate mocha, coming up!

    See you in the a.m.

    ReplyDelete