Saturday, November 21, 2009

RANDOM EARLY MORNING THOUGHTS

*why DO I get up so early?
*can my neighbors see me walking around in my underwear?
*would they really WANT to?
*I love the peaceful house in the early morning
*working in grocery retail really puts a damper on your holiday spirit
*do I have to put on makeup today?
*my butt is definately shrinking
*I love my son for his uniqueness
*really need to get those leaves out of the yard before the snow hits
*my house is a train wreck
*wish the gym was open this morning
*dreaming of a warm tropical place
*what should I pack for lunch?
*missing my sister
*wonder if I'll wake everybody up if I use the blender. duh.
*thankful for a healthy family
*I love my daughter for her sweetness
*I hate carpet
*Why can't there be more hours in the day?
*My husband is an amazing father
*I've lost 18 pounds!
*how do those jiffy lube guys really feel about having to stand on the corner and wave?
*It's too darn early to think clearly

Time to face the inevitable and get ready for work. Hope you enjoyed my random early morning thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment