Friday, November 20, 2009

FEELING GREAT

Boy, I have been a slacker at blogging lately. Maybe because I've been a gym rat and am absolutely loving it! I've been hitting the gym 4-5 days a week religiously. I've lost 17 pounds since I got serious about dropping the weight about a month ago. (I've lost 11 lbs since we started our "Biggest loser" competition at work 2 weeks ago). Its finally become a habit, and I'm finding ways of making sure I get that "Me" time in. Whether its at 5am before work, on the weekends before Paco leaves for work, etc, its a priority. I am actually excited to get there and I really challenge myself. For me, half the fun is being around other people who are excercising. It draws out my competitive side!! I feel great! A friend and I joined a yoga class on Tuesdays...also really fun.

Not to be outdone, Paco has lost around 13 pounds and has been working out and lifting weights again. As if he needs BIGGER muscles. {grin}

Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!

    I put that song by Train on my play list, go check it out!

    ReplyDelete