Thursday, November 26, 2009

20 POUNDS!

Yep, that's right! I have lost my first 20 pounds. It hasn't come without struggle....but I finally feel like I am going to actually go all the way this time. I have much more to go, but am celebrating myself today! I am LOVING the gym...is it possible to become addicted to working out? I find I can't wait to get there and kick my own butt! It really is exhilarating. Yoga classes with my friend Carol are going great as well.

My eating habits have completely changed now. I'm craving healthy, nutritious foods and supplements and have had no problem staying away from the junk. It's as though something finally "clicked" for me. I'm so thankful for this weight loss competition we have going at work....I think its the root of whats keeping me going and motivating me to change my life!

I'm totally loving the new (and changing) me!

No comments:

Post a Comment