Saturday, October 24, 2009

CHECKING IN

I'm enjoying a few moments of wake-me-up-I-stayed-up-too-late-going-to-the-gym-and-grocery-shopping-and-my-kids-were-up-early-and-my-body-is-sore-and-the-ibuprofen-and-coffee-hasnt-kicked-in-yet time. I am, however, feeling awesome about the fact that I made it to the gym 4 times this past week. I feel great! I'm starting weight watchers again. I'm not doing the meetings (i hated the meetings), but I have all the materials already from the last time I started WW, did great and then quit for no good reason a previous attempt.

This will be a weekend bustling with activities. This morning....soccer game. Followed by a bit more grocery shopping, birthday party errands, halloween costume searching, dropping off the snowblower at a friends to get fixed, a little catching up on things around home, and then getting together with friends tonight for the Cub Scout Haunted Hike, since we got rained out last night. Tomorrow morning....church. The kids and I decided not to go last night so we could go as a complete family tomorrow...that doesn't happen too often so we like to do it whenever possible. I am really psyched for this new series we are starting tomorrow called Unstuck. I really love our church. After church is Cole's birthday party with 14 of his closest friends at Savageland.Gracie is bringing one friend along so she's not completely outnumbered! Gonna be fun!

The upcoming week will be just as much of a blur! October is always our busiest month of the year. On top of our usual stuff (ballet, cub scouts, daisy scouts and soccer), we've also got 2 class Halloween parties, one field trip, Coles' birthday on Friday, Halloween on Saturday in which we are going to try and squeeze in a Halloween party/trick or treating with our soccer team and other friends, AND also the church Harvest festival.

Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment