Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WHERE YA BEEN?

Today someone asked me why I haven't blogged in a few days. Hmmmm...well, I have been....

working, filling out school papers, writing checks for hot lunches, filling out volunteer forms, packing lunches, going to corporate meetings and trade shows, laundry, breakfast-ing with girlfriends, buying yarn, going to Costco, cleaning up cat puke, putting up with steamrollers and backhoes in my yard, going to our first girl scout meeting, keeping track of the family schedule, paying bills, trying to come up with meal plans, watering flowers, soccer practice, hunting down soccer balls, sneaking spinach into my kids, avoiding the dentist....and on it goes.

Yes, its been quite the busy week! It isn't that I haven't had anything to say, its just been that more important things keep taking precedence. So, for now, at least you know where I've been! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment