Friday, September 4, 2009

THE CAR

My van has gotten away from me. I'm usually such a neat freak. How did this happen, you may ask? Or maybe not. I dunno. We've been too busy vacationing, laying on the beach, making trips to the ER, going to camp, working, reading chapter books, picking home grown veggies, neglecting our house and yard...and the like. Tonight when I opened up the back, I found all sorts of treasures, such as...



  • 1 audiobook titled "YaYa's in bloom". I highly recommend this

  • 1 audiobook titled "Magic tree house". You know, for the times when I have others to entertain

  • 1 barf bowl left behind from our recent trip to the children's hospital. I won't tell you if it was clean or not. I WILL tell you that if you come over for dinner and we serve you salad in a large yellow bowl, it would be in your best interest to decline.

  • 1 roll of paper towels. This kinda goes along with the barf bowl

  • 2 kids bikes and helmets. Still in the car from our Mt. Rainier trip last weekend

  • 4 booster seats. 2 that stay in my van and 2 others that better make it out of the van tonight or my husband will be very unhappy tomorrow morning

  • 2 beach towels

  • 1 copy of The Friday Night Knitting Club

  • 1 receipt from the library fine I had to pay for a lost magazine. Otherwise I wouldn't have one copy of The Friday Night Knitting Club

  • 321 pine needles from Mt. Rainier

  • 1 pair of really cool pink Steve Madden sunglasses. Thanks again, honey!

  • 6 long lost french fries

  • 1 long lost "my most favorite ever" lip gloss. Yay!

  • 2 "nite-nite's" (ask Gracie)

  • 1 can of chick peas that made its way out of a grocery bag

  • 2 kid-sized sleeping bags

I'm not proud.

1 comment:

  1. So did you count the 321 pine needles or is that an estimate?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete