Saturday, August 1, 2009

SLEEPOVER

Tonight, Gracie has her very first sleepover. At somebody's house that she's not related to. I'm curious to see how she fares. She has a tendency to go into "system failure" by 9pm. By this I mean all she wants at that point is her blanket, her thumb (yes, still trying to break that habit), her Mama, and her bed. Paco and I may place bets on whether or not she makes it all night. If not, we will have to retrieve her from very, very far away....a.k.a the house across the street. This location may be a hinderence in her success at the sleepover, since its awfully easy to be reminded of home.

I'm rooting for her though. She is so, totally, girlish. A night of snacks, dress up, giggling, Barbies, Jonas Brothers, and "girl talk" is so, totally, her thing.
Have fun, my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment