Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Yes, I know its Tuesday. Can't we just pretend its Monday? Oh wait, that would put me one day behind for my weekend. Forget that. So here's my dirt for the week (and beyond)...

Since our vacuum cleaner has been broken for nearly a month and we haven't spent the money on a new one yet (relax, we have been using the shop vac so the place isn't completely disgusting), I absolutely DID NOT allow the dogs into the house to do a clean sweep of the carpet. That would be so disgusting!! Of course, it did save me on dog food for the day. I mean, if I had actually did that. Which I totally didn't.

I also DID NOT deny my children the pleasure of having their neighbor friends over to play yesterday simply because I didn't want to put on a bra and some decent clothes. Any decent Mom would make an effort to let their kids have a good time.

I WAS NOT tempted to click on the "How I lost my jiggly fat" link that popped up in my email account earlier this week. I DO NOT have any extra jiggly fat that I need to get rid of. NONE!

I DID NOT bribe, manipulate and threaten encourage my children to be on their best behavior while at the farm chicks show with me with promises of treats and a special outing. Of course, MY children always enjoy being on their best behavior simply just because they like being good, and don't need compensation. I also DID NOT spend $2.00 each on spongebob ice cream bars simply because they had actual candy eyeballs that stuck out of his head. Who would spend good money on crap like that? Not me.

After volunteering at Gracie's Kindergarten yesterday, my butt IS NOT sore from sitting in the itty, bitty Kindergarten sized chair for 2 hours cutting and rubber cementing. I also DID NOT secretely enjoy the smell of the rubber cement.

I AM NOT getting ready to dig through the outside garbage can looking for a very important piece of paper that my husband left out for me yesterday. I'm sure I DID NOT get it mixed up with some other papers and threw it away, along with some moldy salsa and leftover bbq chicken drumsticks. I'm sure that WILL NOT be disgusting.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment