Saturday, May 23, 2009

SHOULDA GOT A FLU SHOT

Not feeling much better. Today was my last day of the z-pack antibiotics and I can honestly say I don't feel fabulous. I was really hoping to feel better much earlier than this. The only thing that is getting a little better is the cough, but I've got so much head congestion and ear pain that it is just killing me. My throat is raw, probably from the coughing. Now I don't know what to do. My research tells me that the antibiotics stay in your system for 5 days after you finish taking them, so do I just wait it out? See the Doctor again? Update my will and hope for the best? The Doctor didn't test me for influenza, I'm wondering if thats what I have which would explain why the antibiotics haven't done anything.

Tomorrow is Gracie's birthday and I am having to force myself to get stuff done for it. I want it to be a great day for her! Both the kids are starting to complain of sore throats and are coughing. Oh, fabulous.

Heading off to bed, praying for a better day tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Influenza only lasts 7-10 days, you would have been feeling better by now.

    :(

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete