Sunday, May 24, 2009

GIRLS' DAY OUT


Gracie and I have been on-again/off-again talking about her getting her ears pierced. I've always told her she could get her ears pierced on her 6th birthday, if she wanted to. Up until now she hasn't wanted to because she knew it would hurt, but I knew she really DID want her ears pierced. A couple weeks ago we were at the mall having a girl's morning out, and walked by a boutique that sells jewelry and pierces ears. On a whim, she said, "Mommy, I am SO ready to do it!". So, we did!! There was only one lady working so she had to have them done one at a time, but she was very brave and was so happy afterwards. So, it wasn't on her 6th birthday but close enough. I only wish I had my camera with me! We finished the morning out with some clothes shopping and an orange julius. It was a great mommy/daughter day!

No comments:

Post a Comment