Friday, May 29, 2009

A LITTLE OF THIS, A LITTLE OF THAT


So, what have we been upto this week? Let's see....Paco was diagnosed with viral bronchitis and has been taking codeine cough syrup and using an inhaler. He is finally starting to feel better! I'm STILL sick, but not as bad as I was. I'm guessing I also had/have bronchitis, which could explain why the antibiotics didn't help. Gracie has a cough and sore throat, and poor Cole is just trying to stay the heck away from us! HA!

We were supposed to leave for the cabin today, but neither Paco or I have felt up to all the work that would be required, so sadly we are staying home. BOO! We are sick of being sick. I mean, really, enough is enough for the Sutton family!

This afternoon Paco and I planted our tomatoes in our "Topsy Turvys". I'll let you know how that goes. I am skeptical but hopeful. We also planted our red and yellow peppers. I love gardening!

While we were planting, the kids were doing this...

and this...
and that was so much fun that Cole did this... and then they really got goofy....Afterwards, Paco bbq'd pork ribs and we had a fantastic family dinner, which doesn't get to happen much around here! (I mean having a family dinner, not a fantastic dinner!) Then, I made a little something special for dessert....Then it was time for some games....
And now, the kids are both enjoying staying up extra late, and are "waiting" for me on the couch so they can come snuggle up in bed with me....



Looks like they didn't quite make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment